This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and rules there under, as applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1.The offer of buying and selling through Best Real India.com is owned by Shri Deals Technologies (SDT) available only to entities / persons including individuals, body corporates , companies, societies, trust, firms who accepts the terms and conditions herein unconditionally and without demur or qualification (hereinafter referred to as the “Users” which term shall unless the context intend otherwise includes its/their successors and assigns).
2. Buying and selling through thehinduads.com is available only to Users who confirm to all the valid and legal requirements to enter into a valid contract enforceable under the law.
3. SDT reserves the right to amend, modify the terms & Conditions of this Contract at any time without any prior notice to its Users. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons for which SDT shall not be held responsible and/or liable. Notwithstanding the above, SDT may add, change, delete, suspend or end our service at any time without any notice to Users.
4. All Advertisement(s) are accepted in good faith and SDT accepts no responsibility and/or liability whatsoever regarding the bonafide of the Advertisers, nor can any enquiry/ies and/or interviews shall be granted, entertained and/ or correspondence entered regarding any advertisement published.
In a situation where Users selects multi publication/multi editions, SDT shall reserve the right to reschedule the Advertisement(s) subject to availability of space & dates with the publication.
5. Under no circumstances, SDT shall be liable for any loss to the Users/Advertiser for any error or omission in publication of the Advertisement(s). Cancellations and alterations/modifications/amendments/ corrections will be accepted only in writing given to and received by SDT with at least 48 hrs prior notice at 2-105, Susarla Colony, Baji Junction, NAD X Road, Visakhapatnam-530027 or by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case Advertisement is scheduled by SDT’s alliance publisher no cancellation will be done. Only an effort can be made for stopping it from publishing without any liability, risk, responsibility on SDT
In case request for modification/amendments-rescheduling of date will be accepted only if the Nature of the Advertisement(s) is/are topical in nature (Date Value)
Cancellations after the cut off time will incur charges as applicable based on the Publication/Product & Edition and shall be payable to SDT with 2 days of demand.
6. The Users/Advertiser(s) shall defend and indemnify SDT for any action or claim on us by third party resulting from any claims made in advertisement by the Advertiser(s) and /or its Agencies.
If an Advertisement is missed by SDT full amount would be refunded on request or Rescheduling is allowed, fresh dates subject to availability of space.
7. SDT reserve the unqualified and unlimited right on behalf of thehinduads.com to decline, change or reschedule any Advertisement, notwithstanding acceptance or payments for the Advertisement(s) are made. The terms and conditions contained as modified from time to time shall always govern the publication of any Advertisement(s).
ALL COMMUNICATION TO BE ADDRESSED TO THE MAIL ID REFERRED TO – email@example.com
8. GOVERNING LAW.
All matters, disputes and differences of any kind whatever arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be appointed by SDT. The Arbitration shall be held in Visakhapatnam only and Court for the said Act shall be the Court(s) of Visakhapatnam only. The award of the Arbitrator or Arbitrators as the case may be, shall be final and binding on the parties. The Arbitral procedure shall be conducted in the English language and any award or awards shall be rendered in English. The substantial and procedural law of the arbitration shall be Indian law not withstanding any conflict law provision and the venue of arbitration shall be Visakhapatnam only subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam Courts only.